75 MINUTES $180 incl gst
- Please allow 90 minutes total duration to include filling out intake form and discussion.
- Begin going over your history and current situation so to get a good understanding of what kind of pain you are experiencing.
- Go over what to expect from the treatment
- Set up for treatment on a massage table.
- Measuring Leg length, Hip position, Shoulder Position helps determines your specific compensations and potential present and past injuries.
- Work from head to toe using my fingers and hands applying pressure to up to 250 muscles to activate and release the muscles in a Myo - Postural sequence allows for structures to change position and release tighter muscles.
- Explain possible treatment plans.
- The first treatment can be painful as muscles can be very tight.
- I recommend limiting workouts for 24 hours after treatment to limit any possible soreness and to drink lot of water after.
- Will provide 75 minute Massage Receipt.
Follow Up Treatment
60 MINUTES $150 incl Gst
- Allow 75 minutes total duration for any questions.
- Will ask for feedback on past treatment results and any new conditions and pain.
- Continue to treat previous pain and compensation patterns identified in initial treatment.
- Treat from head to toe using my fingers and hands applying pressure to up to 250 muscles to activate and release the muscles in a Myo - Postural sequence allows for structures to change position and release tighter muscles.
- Identifying problematic muscles will help me explain where your pain may be originating and problem areas may change as treatments progress.
- When needed, will give specific homecare exercises.
- Will Provide 60 minutes Massage Receipt.
For an appointment or information:
If you have any further questions please call or email the clinic.